- Suitable for marine and industrial applications in humidity-, chlorine- and salty environments
- Glass reinforced polyester housing with fire-retardant properties
- Water– and dust-protected to class IP67
- Provisions for internal mounting of the optional supervision boards.
- Type approval certified EN 60945 and EN54-24 certified
The Horn Loudspeaker LH2-UC15E is specifically designed for excellent sound reproduction in marine applications and other industrial environments. The housing is rugged, water- and dust-protected, and resistant to the corrosive effects of seawater and most industrial atmospheres. The horn loudspeaker is made from an UV-stable, glass reinforced polyester (GRP). This strong, fire-resistant and corrosion resistant material is chemical resistant and thermally stable, making it ideal for even the harshest environments. The horn is standard supplied with a stainless steel mounting bracket.