OMNEO, developed by Bosch, is a network protocol for real-time uncompressed digital audio distribution and control over industry standard IP networks.
- OMNEO’s media transport technology is Audinate’s Dante™, a high-performance, standards-based, routable IP media transport system.
- OMNEO’s system control technology is Open Control Architecture, or OCA. OCA is an open public standard for the control and monitoring of professional media networks.
- Both OMNEO’s media transport and system control can run in encrypted mode for secure applications.
- Four OMNEO or Dante™ audio inputs and outputs
- Eight supervised control inputs and five control outputs
- Redundant optical network connection
- Redundant OMNEO network connection
- Headphone connection and VU-meter for audio monitoring