This call station for use in PRAESENSA Public Address and Voice Alarm systems is easy to install and intuitive to operate because of its touch screen LCD, providing clear user feedback about setting up a call and monitoring its progress, or controlling back ground music. The call station allows for positioning without much effort, because it only requires a connection to an OMNEO IP-network with Power over Ethernet (PoE) for communication and power supply combined. It can be configured for use as business call station, but also as emergency call station. The stylish design incorporates a supervised microphone, an internal monitor loudspeaker and a socket to insert a local audio source for background music. The 4.3" high-resolution full-color capacitive touch screen gives the operator optimum control and feedback at all times. Every call station must have at least one PRA-CSE call station extension for zone selection, with a maximum of four extensions.
- Desktop housing with gooseneck microphone
- Housing fits surface-mounting or flush-mounting
- 4.3" full-color capacitive touch screen
- Graphical user interface for optimum user guidance and feedback
- Status and fault indicators for voice alarm purposes