The LC20-PC60G6-6 speaker system from Bosch is a complete high performance two-way ceiling speaker package. The LC20-PC60G6-6 is ideal for background and foreground music, voice evacuation, paging, and sound reinforcement applications. The Premium Ceiling Speaker provides a unique combination of high acoustic output, superb coverage control, high power handling and wide dispersion, to cover virtually any size listening area. The LC20-PC60G6-6 comes completely assembled with an integrated bezel assembly, grille, rear enclosure, 6.5-inch (165 mm) coaxial two-way speaker and internal high power line-matching transformer. The speaker features a waveguide coupled true compression HF driver and a long excursion 6.5-inch (165 mm) woofer. The LC20-PC60G6-6 utilizes a transformer that offers a selection of 7.5 W (70-V only), 15, 30 or 60 watts delivered to the speaker system using either 70-V or 100-V lines, or 8 ohm bypass. Selection is via a convenient switch on the front baffle. The perforated grille is fully zinc plated and finished in semi-gloss white powder-coated enamel. The baffle and bezel are constructed from fire rated ABS. The rear enclosure is constructed from zinc-plated, heavy gauge steel.
- High output true compression driver for wide dispersion and superior coverage control out to 10 kHz
- Long throw 6.5 inch (165 mm) woofer housed in a large vented steel enclosure for extended LF performance down to 50 Hz
- 200 watt power handling provides for 113 dB maximum SPL
- Front baffle transformer tap adjustment switch
- Includes tile rails and “C” mounting ring