The LC20-PC60G6-8 speaker system from Bosch is a complete high performance two-way ceiling speaker package. The LC20-PC60G6-8 is ideal for background and foreground music, voice evacuation, paging, and sound reinforcement applications. The Premium Ceiling Speaker provides a unique combination of high acoustic output, superb coverage control, high power handling and wide dispersion, to cover virtually any size listening area. The LC20-PC60G6-8 comes completely assembled with an integrated bezel assembly, grille, rear enclosure, 8-inch (200 mm) coaxial two-way speaker and internal high power line-matching transformer. The speaker features a waveguide coupled true compression HF driver and a long excursion 8-inch (200 mm) woofer. The LC20-PC60G6-8 speaker utilizes a 2nd order crossover network at 2.5 kHz, with a comprehensive protection circuit to protect the network, woofer, and tweeter drivers from excessive power levels. The LC20-PC60G6-8 utilizes a transformer that offers a selection of 7.5 W (70-V only), 15, 30 or 60 watts delivered to the speaker system using either 70-V or 100-V lines, or 8 ohm bypass. Selection is via a convenient switch on the front baffle.
- High output true compression driver for wide dispersion and superior coverage control out to 10 kHz
- Long throw 8-inch (200 mm) woofer housed in a large vented 14 gauge steel enclosure for extended LF performance down to 40 Hz
- 200 watt power handling provides for 114 dB maximum SPL
- Front baffle transformer tap adjustment switch
- Includes tile rails and “C” mounting ring